I have some new and exciting news for the blog/lg perspectives :) hmm...where to start. Ok, firstly, it's been a while since I did a post that is more about me/lg perspectives, than it is about photos. This past year has been soo wonderful for me. I honestly have to say that last year at this time, I never would have even guessed I would be where I am right now. I *hope* things keep moving in this direction. I have met so many awesome/fab people, I don't even know how to thank you all for your support and encouragement.
Another thing I've noticed is that some of you are probably thinking that I have yet to put a face with this name...so here you go. Linds and I did a photo shoot last weekend and got some updated pics of eachother. So thanks Linds - she took the photos of me :)



Although I am doing exactly what I want to do, and am loving it, it's kinda crazy/hectic at times. As most of you who follow this blog know, Lindsey helps me all the time with photoshoots, decor and well..pretty much everything. So I am really super excited to say that she is officially part of lg perspectives :) :) SOOO, welcome Lindsey!





Some of you who follow my blog and/or have met Lindsey on photo shoots already know she is just as silly/goofy/dorky as I am, but here is some info that maybe you didn't know.




Soo, are you wondering what Lindsey will be doing here at Lg? Lindsey already comes to lots of my photo shoots. So obv. she is going to continue that. But she is also going to be helping lots with Lifestyle Sessions. She has such a creative eye, and is really great with putting together details. We have so much fun when we work together :) Another reason that I am excited to have Lindsey as part of my teams is b/c she loves making invites, announcements and more. As some of you may know, lg perspectives offers custom invites, announcements, cards ect. Lindsey is going to helping me out in this area as well :)
Lindsey is also stepping into the world of photography with me :) I know..how fun is that? yay!!



So now when you book lg perspectives, you can look forward to seeing both of our goofy selves. We believe that your photo shoot should be fun, exciting, playful and just overall RELAXING.
Soo on that note. Here is the new team of Lg Perspectives :)