Today I was a busy little bee :) This morning I did some newborn pics for Matt & Ashely. They have been so great to let me into their home and hospital room. Greyson is so perfect and I am so happy that you let me come in and snap some photos of him. You guys are truly blessed and I wish you all the luck in the world and cross my fingers for some *restfull* nights :) Here is a little sneak peek at today's session.





I also had the pleasure of taking some 1 year photos for William. I can't believe it's already been a year since I did his Newborn Pics! Kim and I took William out the same Orchard that Jeff and I went to yesterday. A huge thank you to Kurt & Kim for trusting me with your pics for a year :) You guys are the best and I seriously love this little guy!! Here is little sneak peek at your session from today :)





**Another HUGE thanks to Pat (family friend) for letting us truck all over your yard(orchard) in the name of photography :)