textures! So I'm kinda new to the texture world but have to say that over the past couple weeks I have become obsessed with them!! Of course this means that I have spent countless hours scouring the internet to find some. That's when I came across Texture of the Day, a set on flickr. This guy has the most amazing textures for FREE, and you know how I love free things!! Soo I downloaded about a million of them and played around with some of my fav. photos that I always thought could use a little something...more. I also have to give a shout out to CoffeeShop because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE all her actions, and what's very cool is that she gives them for free..although donations are accepted! Anyway, so here are a couple of the photos that I decided to play around with, you have probably seen some of them before, they're just a little re-vamped.