This weekend I went Wine tasting for the first time :) I had a lot of fun and I actually liked several of the wines, although not all. But hey I'm still new to the whole wine tasting world! In fact I'm pretty new to the whole wine world in general. I feel like for some reason or another I haven't been able to drink for the past four years, but now with the kids behind me and no nursing, why not start a new hobby?! Anyway we visited St. Julian Winery first and I LOVED the wine there the most! Next we went over to Warner Vineyards, the wine was good there and the atmosphere was great! Such a cute little winery. Our last stop was Cascade Winery which I have to admit was my least favorite, but it might be because I was hungry and we were slightly in a hurry by the time we got here! Anyway...here are some pics from wine tasting!