***CHALLENGE ENDED (4/6/08) THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED!!!***

Hey, I've been wanting to do this for a while. So, I love to see the creations that are made using Lgperspectives items. For this challenge I would love you to post a comment on this thread and show me your creation. Don't have blogspot or unable to post a comment for some reason? Email me an image or a link to the image and I will post it here as a comment to this thread. (lisa_brower731@hotmail.com) After about one week I will choose a winner and the winner will receive a "grab bag" from me. (not the same as I posted in an earlier thread) Anyone up for this...I would love to start more challenges like this. We'll see how it goes.

Rules:
1. Each person may submit 1 or 2 images.
2. Must be using some Lgperspective elements or papers.
3. Have fun with it.

*I hope this challenge gets a lot of participation.
***I can't get the images to show up in the comments so I will be posting all of the images right here on this thread.

#1. Made by Kimbytx

*click on image to link back to users gallery
Kimbytx used the Heart Corner Overlay which can be downloaded here
and the my first overlay freebie which can be downloaded here

#2. Made by Kimbytx

*click on image to link back to users gallery
Kimbytx used the Swirly page template which can be downloaded (DOWNLOAD EXPIRED)

#3. Made by Sarah
NOT MY PHOTO
Sarah used my pink paper pack which can be downloaded here and my Page template/overlay which can be downloaded (DOWNLOAD EXPIRED). For more polka dot papers like the font, check this pack out, and download it here

#4. Mady by Zakirah

*click on the image to see users gallery
Zakirah used My Doodle Frame, which can be downloaded here

#5. Made by Lynne Romero
NOT MY PHOTO - LGCHALLENGE
Lynne used one of my swirly overlays which can be downloaded (DOWNLOAD EXPIRED)

#6. Made by Lynne Romero
NOT MY PHOTO - LGCHALLENGE
Lynne used one of my doodle frames, which can be downloaded here

#7. Made by Gouzi-Scrap

*click Image to be direct to users blog
Gouzi used one of my doodle frames which can be downloaded here

#8 Made by Pc Li

*click on the image to be directed to users blog
Pc Li used papers from my "blues traveler" kit sampler, you can grab them here. Pc also used my my "big doodle swirl" which can be downloaded here. Pc also used my torn edge which can be downloaded here